Sunday, July 26, 2009

Psalms 23

There is the true Psalms 23 and there is a funny version of it called 'The Dieter Psalm'..my brother told me its made for me..and i hit him..HAH!
This is the true one
Psalms 23
The Lord is my Shepherd
I shall not be in want
He makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside quiet waters
He restores my soul
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for His name's sake
Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
for you are with me
your rod and your staff
They comfort me
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies
You anoint my head with oil
Surely goodness and love will follow
me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the
House if the Lord forever

and this is the other one
Dieter Psalm

Strict is my diet
I must not want
It maketh me to lie down at night hungry
It leadeth me past the confectioners.
It trieth my willpower
It leadeth me in the paths of alteration
for my figure's sake
Yea,though I walk through the aisles of
the pastry department
I will buy no sweet rolls
for they are fattening
The cakes and pies
they tempt me
Before me is a table set with
green beans and lettuce
I filleth my stomach with liquids;
my day's quota runneth over
Surely calories and weight charts will follow
me all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the
fear of the scales forever


and today I saw a picture of Mahatma Gandhi when he was way younger..and he was surprisingly good looking..a little like our Sultan..interesting..i thought..
but anyway..today I got really mad coz of some people blaming me for something i have no power over..i.e..time..i am NOT a miracle worker..I cannot move a bullheaded idiot..unless u allow me to hit him that is..which i cant and wont..sigh..so I must have patience..and be patient..